Forms and Fees
Building Control online application forms
- Building Notice
- Full Plans
- Regularisation Application
- Replacement Windows and Doors
- Section 80 – Notice of Intention to Demolish
Please wait when you have pressed submit for the link to pay online (where applicable).
If you are unsure which application form to use then see our application guidance page.
Fees applicable to your proposed works - Subject to VAT at 20%
Get in touch
Please contact us if:
- the work is for the benefit of a disabled person, it may qualify for exemption from the payment of charges;
- The fee required for submitting a Regularisation application;
- not sure what application form is required for your proposed works;
- if the floor area of a proposed new dwelling exceeds 300m2
How to Pay
Payment made by cheques should be made payable to the Local Authority where the proposed work address is located either:
- Malvern Hills District Council
- Worcester City Council
- Wychavon District Council
Please contact us on 01684 862223 to make a payment
Submitting your application
South Worcestershire Building Control
The Council House
We can only accept applications by hand at the Malvern Hills Customer Service centre, Graham Road, Malvern, WR14 2HU.
Please note applications in Worcester City and Wychavon District Council will need to be submitted with a cheque made payable to the authority in which the work relates, as the customer service centre can not take card/cash payments for properties in these districts.
You can submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any plans etc to be submitted are accepted in PDF format only, however note that the size of the email with attachments we can receive is up to 10MB