Building Control online application forms
Building Notice and Full PlansRegularisation Application
Replacement Windows & DoorsSection 80 – Intention to Demolish
If you are unsure which application form to use please visit our application guidance page.
View fees applicable to your proposed works - Subject to VAT at 20%
Get in touch
Please contact us if:
- the work is for the benefit of a disabled person, it may qualify for exemption from the payment of charges;
- The fee required for submitting a Regularisation application;
- not sure what application form is required for your proposed works;
- if the floor area of a proposed new dwelling exceeds 300m2
How to Pay
Payment made by cheques should be made payable to the Local Authority where the proposed work address is located either:
- Malvern Hills District Council
- Worcester City Council
- Wychavon District Council
Please contact us on 01684 862223 to make a credit/debit card payment for your building regulation application making sure you provide us with your application reference number.
Submitting your application
South Worcestershire Building Control
The Council House
We can only accept applications by hand at Reception at Malvern Hills District Council, The Council House, Avenue Road, Malvern, WR14 3AF.
Any plans etc to be submitted are accepted in PDF format only and size allowance is only up to 10MB